We provide care for horses, and most domestic farm animals including cattle, goats, sheep, llamas, alpacas, pigs, and companion pet pigs.
Haul-In Policy: We can provide the best, efficient care for the individual sick goat, sheep, and pet pig at our clinic and require that they are hauled to our facility. Farm calls for these species are restricted to herd-health visits for wellness care for multiple animals.
- Strategic deworming and fecal egg counts
- Physical examinations
- Dental exams, equine power floating, extractions
- Coggins Testing (Equine Infectious Anemia)
- Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (health certificates for travel)
- Microchip Implantation (Registry: PetLink.net)
- Behavior and nutrition consultation
- Equine Lameness
- Pre-purchase exams
- Joint Injections
- Digital Radiograph
- Digital ultrasound
- Veterinary Medical Manipulation (chiropractic care)
Our surgery suite is designed for the smaller animals we treat, including pot-bellied pigs, sheep and goats, and young stock under 300 pounds. Common procedures include hernia repair, tube cystotomy for goats/sheep with urinary blockages, cesarean section, foreign body removal, mass removal, amputation, enucleation, mastectomy, pig spay and neuter, and more.
Equine surgery is limited to field conditions: castration and common standing procedures, such as dental extraction, sinus surgery, mass removal, enucleation, and laceration repair. Abdominal surgery and arthroscopic surgeries are referred for care under a boarded specialist.
- Ultrasound (reproductive, abdominal, musculoskeletal)
- Digital radiography (x-ray)
- Endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Upper Airway)
- In-House Bloodwork
- Complete Blood Count
- Serum Chemistry Analysis
- Full service reference lab available for specialty testing and pathology
- Hospitalization for continued medical care
- Reproductive services: artificial insemination (equine and cattle), pregnancy diagnosis
- Minor surgeries and castrations; laceration repair and wound care; cryosurgery
- Humane euthanasia