We provide care for most domestic farm animals, including equine, cattle, goats, sheep, llamas, alpacas, and pigs.
- Strategic deworming and fecal egg counts
- Physical examinations
- Dental exams, equine power floating, extractions
- Coggins Testing (Equine Infectious Anemia)
- Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (health certificates for travel)
- Microchip Implantation (Registry: PetLink.net)
- Behavior and nutrition consultation
Our surgery suite is designed for the smaller animals we treat, including pot-bellied pigs, sheep and goats, and young stock under 300 pounds. Common procedures include hernia repair, tube cystotomy for goats/sheep with urinary blockages, cesarean section, foreign body removal, mass removal, amputation, enucleation, mastectomy, pig spay and neuter and more.
Equine surgery is limited to field conditions: castration and common standing procedures. Abdominal surgery and arthroscopic surgeries are referred for care under a boarded specialist.
- Ultrasound (reproductive, abdominal, musculoskeletal)
- Digital radiography (x-ray)
- Endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Upper Airway)
- In-House Bloodwork
- Complete Blood Count
- Serum Chemistry Analysis
- Full service reference lab available for specialty testing and pathology
- Reproductive services: artificial insemination (equine and cattle), pregnancy diagnosis
- Equine veterinary medical manipulation (“chiropractic”)
- Minor surgeries and castrations; laceration repair and wound care
- Pre-purchase exams
- Equine Lameness (exams, diagnostics, joint injections)
- Humane euthanasia